Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP as a pokemon and/or trainer. :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cost of Items

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pine Bailey

Cost of Items Empty
PostSubject: Cost of Items   Cost of Items I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Pokeballs
Poke Ball - 50£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon. Cost of Items Pokeball

Premier Ball - 100£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon. Cost of Items Premier-ball

Great Ball - 300£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; more likely to do so than a Poké Ball. Cost of Items Great-ball

Ultra Ball - 600£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; more likely to do so than a Great Ball. Cost of Items Ultra-ball

Master Ball - 1000£
Catches any pokemon it is thrown at without fail. Cost of Items Bag_Master_Ball_Sprite

Safari Ball - 100£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon in the Safari Zone. Cost of Items Safari-ball

Level Ball - 150£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better on Pokémon of levels lower than the Pokémon currently in battle. Cost of Items Bag_Level_Ball_Sprite

Lure Ball - 150£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better on Pokémon hooked by a rod. Cost of Items Bag_Lure_Ball_Sprite

Moon Ball - 150£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better on Pokémon that evolve when exposed to radiation from a Moon Stone. Cost of Items Bag_Moon_Ball_Sprite

Friend Ball - 150£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; makes a Pokémon more friendly when caught. Cost of Items Bag_Friend_Ball_Sprite

Love Ball - 150£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better on Pokémon of the opposite gender. Cost of Items Bag_Love_Ball_Sprite

Heal Ball - 150£
Fully restores a caught Pokémon's HP, PP, and status. Cost of Items Heal-ball

Heavy Ball - 150£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better on heavier Pokémon. Cost of Items Heavy

Fast Ball - 150£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better on Pokémon likely to flee from battle. Cost of Items Th_Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite-1

Repeat Ball - 200£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better on Pokémon whose species have already been caught. Cost of Items Bag_Repeat_Ball_Sprite

Timer Ball - 200£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better in battles that have lasted longer. Cost of Items Timer-ball

Nest Ball - 200£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better on lower-level Pokémon. Cost of Items Nest-ball

Net Ball - 200£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better on Water- and Bug-type Pokémon. Cost of Items 60px-SugimoriNetBall

Dive Ball - 200£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better on Pokémon encountered underwater*/while Surfing and fishing*. Cost of Items Dive-ball

Luxury Ball - 200£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; makes a Pokémon more friendly when caught. Cost of Items Luxury-ball

Quick Ball - 200£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better when used early in the battle. Cost of Items Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite

Dusk Ball - 200£
Allows the player to catch wild Pokémon; works better when used in caves, mines or at night. Cost of Items Dusk-ball

Other Items
Fishing Pole - 300£
Gets Pokemon out of the water

Potion - 100£
Use healing dice with this object

Super Potion - 200£
Use healing dice with this object

Bicycle - 500£
Back to top Go down
blake

blake

Cost of Items Empty
PostSubject: cost of items   Cost of Items I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:21 am

i would like to purchase 8 pokeballs

Last edited by jake on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Cost of Items Empty
PostSubject: cost of items   Cost of Items I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 am

i also want 5 pokeballs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cost of Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cost of Items   Cost of Items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cost of Items
Page 1 of 1